You’ve finally decided it’s time to sell the business you’ve put so much time and effort in to. Any owner that has sold a business on their own can tell you what a stressful and overwhelming experience it can be. Let our trusted and experienced business brokers at Integrity Business Brokers guide you through the selling process. We walk both buyer and seller every step of the way and handle the transaction from start to finish. Below are reasons you should work with our team. We assure you we will exceed your expectations. Let us add you to our SOLD list!
Why Use Integrity Business Brokers?
- Experience – You need a professional business broker who is experienced in all aspects of the transaction, from the business valuation to the closing, we effectively manage the entire sale and will make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Advertising – We will advertise your business on over 150 sites that are in alliance with the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. With 1.5 million monthly visitors, we use the most heavily trafficked business web sites on the internet to sell our businesses.
- Confidentiality – Strict confidentiality is maintained throughout the selling process. We advertise a blind profile- this is a summary of the business without disclosing the name and location. Each buyer is required to sign a confidentiality agreement and submit a copy of their drivers license to prove their identity. It can be damaging to the goodwill of your business if employees, customers or competition become aware of the sale.
- Business Valuation – Every business is different and each has its own variables when it comes valuing a business. It is important to have an experienced business broker preform a proper valuation. This shouldn’t be left in the hands of just any broker, it could cost you thousands. We will gather pertinent information, analyze financial statements, make necessary adjustments and prepare a detailed valuation report. There are no fees involved until we sell your business, this is when you pay us our success fee.
- Personalized Service – We will be there for you every step of the way.
- Analyzing Financials – A business broker must be capable to analyze the business financials including profit & loss statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements, before placing the business for sale on the market. Adjustments are almost always needed on financial statements such as non-reoccurring expenses, owners salary, interest expense, depreciation etc. You need a business broker that understands how to arrive at a true owners benefit so you can get the best price possible for your business.
- Availability – We at Integrity Business Brokers make ourselves available to meet when it is most convenient for both buyer and seller. We understand that meeting times can be limited due to schedules and confidentiality purposes.
- Qualified Buyers – We pre-qualify buyers to make sure they are financially qualified and if needed we also assist them with obtaining financing for the business.
- Exit Strategy Planning – How do I know it is time to sell my business? Business owners sell for many reasons, health, burned-out, retirement or family matters, whatever the situation may may be we help you decide if it is the right time for you to sell and create an exit plan just for you.
- Proven Results – We have provided our services to our clients in the United States and abroad. With our local, national and international advertising, you never know where our next buyer will come from. We have successfully closed transactions with buyers coming from all parts of the world.
Contact Integrity Business Brokers today and speak with a highly experienced and qualified business broker if you are you are buying or selling a business in the Tampa Bay or the surrounding areas: Tampa, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Naples or anywhere in Florida.