Buying or selling is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make…
You feel your time has come and you’ve finally decided it’s time to sell your business OR you are looking to buy a business and become your own boss…
- Whatever the case may be, buying or selling a business is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make. Let our trusted and experienced business brokers at Integrity Business Brokers guide you through the buying or selling process. Buying or selling a business on your own can be very risky, overwhelming and stressful experience. We will walk both buyer and seller through the process and handle the transaction from start to finish.
- Contact Integrity Business Brokers today and speak with a highly experienced and qualified business broker if you are you are buying or selling a medical, manufacturing or service business in the Tampa Bay area: Tampa, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Naples or anywhere in Florida.
- Experience: You need a professional business broker who is experienced in all aspects of the transaction to effectively manage the sale and get you both to the closing table. Let us take the stress out of buying and selling a business.
- Personalized service: We will be there for you every step of the way.
- Confidentiality: Strict confidentiality is maintained throughout the selling process. We advertise a blind profile- this is a summary of the business without disclosing the name and location. Each buyer is required to sign a confidentiality agreement or sometimes called a non-disclosure agreement and submit a drivers license to prove their identity.
- Business Valuation: Every business is different, each has its own variables that can affect the value of the business. It is important to have a qualified business broker that has experience to preform a proper valuation. This souldn’t be left in the hand of just any broker, it could cost you thousands. We will gather pertinant information, help analyize financial statements, research and anaylize current and sold listings and prepare a value report.
- Analyzing Financials: A qualified business broker must be capable to analyze the business financials including profit & loss statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements, before placing the business for sale on the market. Adjustments are almost always needed on financial statements such as non-reoccuring expenses, owners salary, interest expense, depreciation etc. You need a business broker with years of experience that understands how to arrive at a true owners benefit. This can heavily effect the value of the business.
- Advertising: We will advertise your business on over 150 sites that are in alliance with the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. With 1.5 million monthly visitors, we use the most heavily trafficked web sites on the internet to sell our businesses.
- Availability: At Integrity Business Brokers, we make ourselves available to meet when it is most convenient for both buyer and seller. We understand that meeting times can be limited due to schedules and confidentiality purposes.
- Qualified Buyers: We pre-qualify buyers to make sure they are financially qualified and if needed we also assit them with obtaining financing for the business.
- Exit Strategy Planning: How do I know it is time to sell my business? Business owners sell for many reasons, health, burned out, family matters whatever the situation may may be we help you decide if it is the right time for you to sell. We will review your financial information, arrive at a value and create an exit strategy for now or in the future.
- Proven Results: We have provided our services to our clients in the United States and abroad. With our local, national and international advertising, you never know where your next buyer will come from. We have successfully closed transactions with buyers coming from all parts of the world. Let us add your business to our SOLD list!